In this section of your Charity’s Account, you can complete the following changes:
- Update your Content Sharing preferences: Learn more.
- Enable/Disable donation notifications anytime a gift is made to your Charity through CanadaHelps.org.
- Edit your charity’s mailing address as it displayed on your charity Profile Page. NOTE: This does not update your Charity’s mailing address in the CRA database. Should you wish to update your mailing address with the CRA, please visit the CRA website here.
- Update the main point of contact for your organization.
- Update your Charity’s website URL that appears on your Charity Profile Page.
To access this section of your Charity’s Account, please follow the steps provided below:
1. Login to your Charity Account.
2. Navigate to the Account Info tab
3. Select Account Settings located in the blue banner.
4. Make the necessary changes and click Save.