[My Charity Account] Thanking Your Donors
For any donors that have chosen to share their email address with you (i.e., are not anonymous), you’ll see a blue envelope icon beside their details.
Use this button to send an individualized thank-you message to each donor!
1. Login to your Charity Account and click on the ‘Donation Reports’ tab.
2. Scroll down to ‘Donation Summary’ and click on the envelope icon beside a donor name to send a personalized thank you email.
TIP: If this envelope icon has a red circle, it means the donor also left your charity a message!
NOTE: Donors who have already been sent a “thank you” message through this thank-you tool will be indicated by a grey envelope icon with a check mark.
3. In the popup screen, fill out a subject line, your name, a BCC email address (if applicable), as well as the email address you’d like your donor to respond to.
4. On the left-hand side, you can see the donor’s message to your charity (if they left one) so you can respond to their message using the thank-you message box on the right-hand side.
5. You can also view if your donor has made their donation in honour/memory of a loved one and reference this in your thank-you message.
Are you using a Custom donation form on your website to collect donations?
—->Find out how to set up an automatic thank-you message for any donations made through your donation form/s!