Donations Reports Tab: Overview
The Donation Reports section provides both a quick view and detailed reports about donations made to your charity, as well as any payments to your bank account.
To access your Charity’s donation reports, follow the steps provided below:
1. Login to your Charity Account and click on the Donation Reports tab.
2. Towards the top-left of your screen, you’ll see a quick view of total donations ever made to your charity through CanadaHelps, as well as any donations pending disbursement. Learn more about our Disbursement Schedule.
3. You can also click the Month and Year drop-down lists to view donation disbursements for any date.
4. By clicking on the disbursement date, you are brought to a screen with details about that particular disbursement (i.e. donations that were included) and you can download this information in (PDF) format.
5. Further down, under Donation Summary, you can get a quick view of recent donations that have either been disbursed, are pending disbursement, or have been refunded.
In this section you will notice a status column. A green icon indicates that the donation has been disbursed to your Charity either by cheque or EFT. An orange icon indicates that the donation is pending disbursement to your Charity either by cheque or EFT. A red icon indicates that the donation has been returned to the donor for reasons that align with CRA guidelines. For more information about our donation delivery and refund policy, please click here.
6. Use the Search field to quickly locate a specific donor or donation, or click on the View ‘To Be disbursed’ Details button (pictured below) to view donations that are pending disbursement.
To access donation information that goes back 5+ years ago, please refer to your organization’s data download.
7. Once clicked, you can view full details for those donations that have not yet been sent to your charity, and download this information as a PDF.
If you have any questions or concerns about a particular disbursement to your Charity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member on our Charity support team would be happy to help!