Types of Organizations That Can Receive Gifts Through CanadaHelps

If your organization is a registered charity with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), you can sign up for a CanadaHelps Charity Account.

Or, if your organization is a Qualified Donee that serves Indigenous Peoples, you can also sign up to use our tools for charities. Likewise, if your organization is a Municipality or other Qualified Donee (such as a Registered Amateur Athletic Association), you can sign up to use our fundraising tools.

We do not provide services to other nonprofits (i.e., organizations without Charitable or Qualified Donee status).

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles