Signing Up for a Charity Account
Signing up is completely free, quick, and secure!
To get started, simply complete the registration form on our website. We will just ask you to provide the name and CRA-issued business number of your organization, some contact information, and a password for your account.
Once done, you will be prompted to sign up for Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT). Thanks to our partnership with Flinks, a Canadian leader in secure financial data verification, the banking information that you enter here is encrypted, confidential, and is not stored anywhere. It is simply used for verification purposes.
To learn more about Flinks, please click here.
With EFT, you’ll enjoy the convenience of weekly automatic donations deposited directly into your Charity’s bank account, while also benefiting from 24/7 online access to your donation reports!
After your registration with CanadaHelps is complete, your Charity will benefit from:
- An array of fundraising tools offered by CanadaHelps.org (ie. Peer to peer social fundraising and ticketed events!)
- A profile page on the CanadaHelps website where your Charity can display your mission statement, donor testimonials, and multi-media materials
- Customizable donation forms that can be embedded onto your Charity’s website
- Our built-in thank you tool for personalized communications
- Anytime access to CSV. reports for ease in exporting/analyzing data
and much more!
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding signing up for a Charity Account, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member on our team would be happy to help!