[Donor Management System] Printing Mailing Labels
You can easily print Mailing Labels for one or more of your DMS Contacts.
- You will be printing Labels associated with your Contacts’ addresses.
- The DMS will automatically remove the blank fields from these addresses (e.g. a blank Supplemental Address or Postal Code).
- The Labels will be printed on a single PDF file.
Printing Mailing Labels
1. Go to the Contacts Tab
2. Search for a specific Contact or select either:
- (1) The specific Contacts you wish to print Mailing Labels for,
- (2) Every listed Contact on the page, or
- (3) All Contacts in your search criteria
3. Select the Actions menu at the upper-left side of the Contacts list
4. Type “label” or scroll down the list and select the Mailing labels – print option
5. On the next page, you can determine a few parameters and which type of Label before proceeding with printing your Mailing Labels
- Select Label: Select from a list of default Label Types. To add more Label Types, please contact your Onboarding Specialist.
- Select Location: Select which type of Address you’d like to print for all of your selected Contacts (e.g. Home, Work, etc.).
- Dot not print labels for contacts with “Do Not Mail” privacy option checked: You can see and modify a Contact’s Communications Preferences.
- Merge labels for contacts with the same address: If more than one Contact has the same address, the DMS will print only one Label for that address.
- Merge labels for contacts belonging to the same household: Contacts from the same Household will have only one Label.
6. Once ready, select Make Mailing Labels at the top or bottom of the page to print your Mailing Labels!