[Donor Management System] Navigating the Home Tab & Dashlets
- Every time you log in, you will be directed to the Home Tab of the DMS.
- The Home Tab can be customized by each unique user by selecting Configure Your Dashboard on the top left corner of the screen.
- You can also update the data on the page by selecting Refresh Dashboard Data on the top right corner of the screen.
- Dashlets are mini-reports or widgets that contain insights about your Contacts, Contributions and Activities.
- You will be directed to select from the available Dashlets you wish to see when logging in to the DMS.
Configuring Your Dashlets
1. After logging in, select Configure Your Dashboard
2. You will then see a list of Available Dashlets:
- Latest Contributions: Your Top 10 Contributions listed in your DMS.
- Top Contributors: Your Top 10 donors listed in your DMS.
- Activities: Your User’s latest scheduled Activities. This does not include Contributions or emails and letters.
- New Replies: Your User’s latest inbound emails (whenever a Contact sends an email to your DMS From Email).
3. Drag your desired Dashlet from the list into the boxes labelled Left Column or Right Column.
3. When you have selected which Dashlets you wish to see on your Home Tab, select Done on the top right corner of the screen.
4. This will redirect you back to your Home Tab with the addition of the newly customized Dashlets.