[Donor Management System] Sorting on select Reports
Sorting allows you to further organize your Reports.
What is Sorting?
Sorting lets you:
- Sort specific Columns on your Report in ascending or descending order.
- Place a specific Column on your Report as a header.
Which Reports can I use Sorting for?
Grouping & Sorting can only be used on:
Apply Sorting to Reports
1. Go to the Reports Tab
3. On the next page, select Sorting
4. Next, each line corresponds to a specific Column on the Report. You will see:
- ANOTHER COLUMN: Add new Columns.
- Column: change the available Columns to be sorted by.
- Order: Order by Descending or Ascending.
- Section Header / Group By: Groups the Report by the selected Column
Note: We recommend Grouping your Report by no more than 2 Columns or 1 Section Header.