[Donor Management System] Configuring your Fiscal Year Date
You can easily configure the starting date of your organization’s fiscal year in the DMS.
This will allow you to filter by either calendar and fiscal years for your reporting.
1. Go to the Administer Tab
2. Under Localization, select Date Formats
3. On the next page, you will see the following fields:
- Weeks begins on: Set which day the week begins for your organization.
- Fiscal Year Start: Set the month and day.
4. When ready, select Save at the bottom left corner of the screen