[Donor Management System] Changing Your Payment Processor Password in the DMS
Once your DMS Payment Processor is fully configured, you will be able to access our payment processor’s portal where you can find additional reporting about your live transactions.
By this time, you would have received login information to access this portal. If you change the password when accessing the portal, you will also have to change it in the DMS.
Following the next steps is necessary for you to continue to be able to process EFT transactions in your DMS.
–> Learn more: Understanding Live Transactions
Changing Your Payment Processor Password in the DMS
1. Go to the Administer Tab
2. Under System Settings, select Payment Processor Settings.
3. Under iATS Payments ACH/EFT, select Edit
4. On the next page, you will see more information about your DMS Payment Processor.
Important: For security reasons, do not update/remove any other information on this page.
5. Under Processor Details for Live Payments, add your new password
6. Once you’re done, select Save.