[Donor Management System] Configuring your MailChimp Settings
If you want to start using the DMS MailChimp Integration, you can easily connect your MailChimp account with your DMS using the following steps.
—> If you’ve already connected your MailChimp account, you can Sync DMS Groups with it.
1. Go to the Administer Tab
2. Under CanadaHelpsMail, select Mailchimp Settings
3. On the next page, you will have to enter the following information from your MailChimp Account:
- API Key from Mail Chimp (first field): you can find your MailChimp Account’s API Key by following these steps.
- Security Key: although the field is mandatory, you can decide for yourself if you want to use it. If you don’t, you can leave the default security key as is.
- Enable Debugging: leave this checked as Yes for easier backend troubleshooting.
4. Once you’re finished, select Save & Test
5. If everything was set up properly, the DMS will give you a confirmation message on the top right with your MailChimp login information.