[Donor Management System] Anonymous Contributions
Your Contact my wish to contribute to your organization anonymously.
This article covers how to identify Anonymous Contributions from CanadaHelps.org and how to track any offline Anonymous Contributions in the DMS.
Types of Anonymous Contributions in the DMS
There are three types of Anonymous Contributions that you may see in the DMS:
- CanadaHelps Anonymous Contributions
- CanadaHelps Partners Anonymous Contributions
- DMS Manual Anonymous Contributions
Different Anonymous Contributions types will be tracked differently in the DMS. You can learn about each below.
CanadaHelps Anonymous Contributions
- Contacts who contribute using CanadaHelps.org are given the option to contribute Anonymously.
- All Anonymous Contributions coming from CanadaHelps will be assigned to one Contact in the DMS named Anonymous.
CanadaHelps Partners Anonymous Contributions
- CanadaHelps has an agreement with a variety of corporations that allows their employees to choose to contribute to your organization. Learn more about CanadaHelps Partners here.
- When a donor contributes using CanadaHelps Partners, they can choose to contribute anonymously.
- All Contributions made anonymously using CanadaHelps Partners will be assigned to one Contact in your DMS named Anonymous as part of the CanadaHelps Partners Campaign.
- You can see the CanadaHelps Partner that this anonymous donor is associated with in your CanadaHelps account.
DMS Manual Anonymous Donations
- Donors may choose to make Contributions offline that are anonymous.
- It is recommended that you associate all Offline Anonymous Contributions under one Contact named Anonymous, manually.