What’s the difference between a Profile Account and a Full Fundraising account?
We offer two types of Charity Accounts:
A Free Profile Account gives you:
- full access to your charity’s profile on our site which you can use to explain the purpose of your organization and to illustrate its work with photos and videos
- the option to set up specific funds or “campaigns” through which donors can contribute to a specific cause or aspect of your work
- the option to set up Electronic Funds Transfers for safer and more frequent disbursements of the donations we collect (as compared with paper cheques)
- access to information about the donors who contribute to your organization through our site
A Free Full Fundraising Account gives you all the features included in a Profile Account, plus:
- use of our Customizable Donation Forms, Ticketed Events and Peer-to-Peer Social Fundraising platforms
- the option to customize donation and campaign pages for your donors so they more closely match their experience of your own site
- Donate Now, Donate Securities and Fundraise Now buttons on your own web site or in other digital media
Charity accounts are free, with no membership fees or monthly charges. They only take a moment to set up, so create your account now.